ONE WEEK RENT-FREE SPACE 20TH MAY TO 25TH MAY
The Love Your Local Market event is a national campaign ran by NABMA (British Markets Association) aimed at increasing customer footfall, retailer numbers and raising the profile of our local markets.
As part of our contribution to this campaign we are inviting applications from small local retail businesses or individuals who have a business idea they would like to try to test themselves and their business in our market. The successful applicants will be given a unit space FREE OF CHARGE to trade from for 1 week commencing Monday 20th May to Sat 25th. We are looking for business types and services which we do not currently have on offer within the Indoor market. To apply we ask that you complete and return the attached application questionnaire and confirm you can comply with the following conditions;
- The trial is for a full-time business so we need you or a suitable representative to be in attendance and the business open all market opening hours of Mon – Sat 9am – 5pm.
- Successful applicants need to ensure the space they are allocated is professionally presented and any fittings and stock they bring in are displayed in a safe and attractive manner. We are allocating whole unit space rather than a table or stall and are looking for the entire space to be used.
- The trial tenant and any help they have conducts and presents themselves at all times in a professional manner while on site.
- Efforts should be made by the trial tenant to promote themselves, their business and the event they are participating in as best they can to maximise their opportunity. This includes leading up to the event as well as during the week. We will also assist with this via our own marketing platforms.
- If you already have appropriate business insurance in place we require a copy of the certificate. While not essential to being successful it is recommended you have some cover in place for you, your stock and your liability.
- Upon being successful we require £50 deposit to hold against the unit which will be returned providing the unit is cleared and left in the same condition you were presented with on arrival.
If you would like to apply for a position as part of this campaign please sign / type name below to acknowledge you agree to the above conditions and complete the attached form. Then send it in for review and we will notify all successful applicants no later than 26th April 2018.
Any queries, please email the Centre Manager, David Harris at email@example.com
For more information about the Love Your Local Market campaign visit www.loveyourlocalmarket.org.uk